Wellspect LoFric Straight Male Catheter
ASTRA TECH/ WELLSPECT HEALTHCARE
Wellspect LoFric Straight Male Catheter is equipped with Urotonic Surface Technology to give the lowest friction during insertion and removal. Made of medical grade PVC with hydrophilic surface coating. Helps prevent urethral friction and let you avoid the inconvenience of using a gel lubricant. This 100 percent latex-free catheter is 16 inches long.
- Wellspect LoFric Straight Male Catheter is sterilized
- Specially designed for comfort by maintaining the slippery layer throughout the entire catheterization
- Sterilized by ethylene oxide gas
- Single-use catheter for home or healthcare use
How to use:
- Peel open the top of the package about 2 inches
- Fill the package with water until the water reaches about an inch below the funnel end
- Remove the blue patch at the top of the package and attach the pack to a dry surface
- Allow the catheter to soak for at least 30 seconds, then catheterize
LoFric is designed for one-time use only
- After a single use, the hydrophilic coating is not assured to retain its water layer inside the urethra. This may cause injury to the urethra and/or increase the risk of infection.
No reviews yet